Saturday, July 25, 2015

At first when I started feeling the heart energy I asked myself what am I relaxing myself into. Then one day I realized that I was relaxing into another aspect of myself.
I would advise you to start with maybe 15 minutes of running heart energy twice a day. And maybe once or twice a week try ½ hour. This is a very powerful process so start gradually and see how things go. With any spiritual development process there is a process of eliminating stress and negativity so we can we can grow spiritually. After about a month you should be able to gage how to to adjust your time.

What can I expect from running heart energy?

I can only tell what to expect based on my experience. Everyone will be different. It is possible that some people may not sense anything. In that case I would advise you to give it a try for a week or two and see what happens. If nothing happens and you feel that you are following the instructions maybe this is not the right time for you to do this. You might stop doing it and maybe later on try it again and see if it works for you. If it works for you, wow, this could be the basis of some very beautiful experiences. I started having the experience of running heart energy about a year ago (July 2014). I have found that once I figured out how to run the energy that it was always available. Whenever I wanted to experience the energy I could. In my life, since I have been doing other forms of meditation for more than 40 years, I have had some good experiences but they came and went. But running the heart energy seems to be based on something always available to you all I have to do is close my eyes look in the distance with desire to go to my center or source and I find the flowing of the heart energy. I do not want to be too specific about what I experience because I do not want to influence what you will experience. However I will tell you that I experience the energy to be the combining of opposites, like blissful sadness or a feeling that goes beyond them both. Or try strong and weak, an energy that can seem so subtle and gentle and at the same time so powerful. I would expect that, as I said above, that some people might not experience much. This could be based on our level of spiritual development. Maybe some people will need other experiences before this knowledge will be of value to them.

What to do if you find it works for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment